chocolate chip muffins
- 1 carton Wholesome Banana Bread
- 1½ cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4 bananas)
- ⅔ cup (160ml) light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (190g) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160C (325F). Line a 12-hole (⅓-cup-capacity) muffin pan with paper cases.
- Following the packet instructions, mix the baking mix with the banana, oil and eggs to make the wholesome banana bread batter. Add the chocolate chips and mix to combine. Divide mixture between the muffin cases and bake for 30–35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Serve. Makes 12.
There are no comments for this entry yet.