cheat’s hazelnut and chocolate fudge
- 350g dark chocolate, chopped
- 395g can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons single (pouring) cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups (210g) hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- Place the chocolate, condensed milk, cream and vanilla in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5–6 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Add half the hazelnut and stir to combine. Pour into a lightly greased 20cm square tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Top with the remaining hazelnut and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares to serve. Makes 20.
There are no comments for this entry yet.