almond and dark chocolate mocha
- 3 cups (750ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 8 fresh dates (160g), pitted
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup (250ml) strong coffee
- 70% dark chocolate, grated, to serve
- Place the almond milk, dates, cacao and honey in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to just below the boil and cook for 3 minutes or until the dates are softened. Using a hand-held blender, blend until smooth. Add the coffee and mix to combine. Divide between 4 x 250ml glasses and top with the chocolate to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.