berry and maple crunch breakfast jars
- 125g fresh blueberries
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 250g fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (40g) icing (confectioner’s) sugar
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- ½ cup (80g) roughly chopped almonds
- ¼ cup (75g) sunflower or pepita seeds
- ½ cup (125ml) maple syrup
- Greek-style (thick) yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (355°F). Place the berries in a medium bowl with the lemon juice and icing sugar. Mix to combine and set aside.
- Place the oats, almonds and sunflower seeds in a medium bowl. Add the maple syrup and toss to combine. Place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and bake for 12–15 minutes or until golden and crisp. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Divide the berries between glasses or jars and top with yoghurt and the maple crunch to serve. Makes 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.