cheat’s croque madame pizza
- ¾ cup (90g) grated cheddar
- ¾ cup (90g) grated gruyere
- ¾ cup (180g) sour cream
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 small Lebanese flatbreads
- 12 slices flat pancetta
- 12 eggs
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the cheddar, gruyere, sour cream, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the flatbreads on 2 large oven trays lined with non-stick baking paper and spread each with the cheese mixture.
- Top each flatbread with 2 slices of the pancetta and crack over 2 of the eggs+.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden and the egg is just cooked. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and slice to serve. Serves 4.
+ To help keep the eggs from sliding off the flatbread, lay the pancetta in a crescent shape and crack the egg into the crescent.
There are no comments for this entry yet.