- 3 cups (270g) rolled oats or rolled spelt flakes
- ¾ cup (120g) sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup (120g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup (75g) shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup (160ml) maple syrup
- 1 cup (130g) dried cranberries or sultanas
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the oats, sunflower seeds, pepitas, coconut, cinnamon and maple in a big bowl and mix really well to combine, using a spatula. Divide the granola mixture between the prepared trays and spread it out evenly. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Wearing oven gloves, remove the trays from the oven and, using a spatula, carefully give the granola a little stir to help it cook all over. Bake for another 10–15 minutes or until crunchy.
- With your oven gloves on, remove the trays from the oven. Sprinkle each tray with the cranberries and allow to cool. You can serve the granola in bowls topped with milk, your favourite fresh fruit and some natural yoghurt. Makes 7½ cups
TIP - This tasty toasted muesli will keep in a tightly-sealed jar for up to 2 weeks.
My first attempt at Granola, it smells amazing & is very tasty - Thank You Donna xx