macadamia hot chocolate
- 1 litre unsweetened macadamia milk
- 8 fresh dates (160g), pitted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder, plus extra to serve
- 4 vanilla beans, to serve (optional)
- Place the macadamia milk, dates, cinnamon and cacao in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to just below the boil and cook for 3 minutes or until the dates are softened. Using a hand-held blender, blend until smooth. Divide between 4 x 250ml glasses, dust with extra cacao and serve with vanilla beans, if using. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.