almond, cranberry and nougat bark
- 350g dark chocolate, melted, plus 50g extra, melted
- ⅓ cup (55g) toasted almonds, chopped
- ½ cup (75g) dried cranberries (craisins)
- 150g almond nougat, chopped
- Using a palette knife, spread the chocolate over a large baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Top with the almond, cranberries and nougat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Drizzle with the extra chocolate and return to the refrigerator for a further 10 minutes or until set. Break into pieces to serve. Serves 8.
Note: You can store the bark in an airtight container refrigerated for up to three days.
There are no comments for this entry yet.