apple, cucumber and mint ice
- 1.5 litres cold-pressed apple juice
- 2 medium Lebanese cucumbers, grated mint leaves, to serve
- Place the apple juice and cucumber in a large jug and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 2 large (35cm x 27cm) zip-lock bags and seal, squeezing out as much air as possible.
- Lay the bags flat on a large oven tray and freeze for 3 hours or until frozen. Remove from the freezer and, using a rolling pin, gently crush.
- Spoon into small glass cups or dishes and top with mint to serve. Serves 4–6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.