banana bundt cake with passionfruit icing
- 1 carton Wholesome Banana Bread
- 1½ cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4 bananas)
- ⅔ cup (160ml) light-flavoured extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups (240g) icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 2 tablespoons passionfruit pulp (about 1–2 fresh passionfruit)
- Preheat oven to 160C (325F). Grease a 24cm, 8-cup-capacity (2 litre) bundt tin and set aside. Following the packet instructions, mix the baking mix with the banana, oil and eggs to make the wholesome banana bread batter.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 55 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Set aside to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the icing, place the icing sugar in a medium bowl. Add the passionfruit and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon the passionfruit icing over the banana bundt cake to serve. Serves 10.
There are no comments for this entry yet.