blackberry, yoghurt and lemon eton mess
- 1 cup (150g) frozen blackberries or raspberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted, plus extra for dusting
- 1 cup (280g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- ½ cup (175g) store-bought lemon curd
- 50g store-bought mini meringues, crushed
- Place the blackberries, water and 1 tablespoon of the icing sugar in small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes or until reduced and syrupy. Place in
a medium bowl and refrigerate until cold.
- Place the yoghurt, cream and remaining icing sugar in
a large bowl and whisk until soft peaks form. Layer the yoghurt mixture, lemon curd and blackberry mixture between 4 x 1-cup-capacity (250ml) glasses and top with the meringue.
- Dust with the extra icing sugar to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.