choc-chip cookies and cream popsicles
- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream, chopped
- ½ batch chewy chocolate chip cookies, finely chopped
- Place the ice-cream in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add half the cookie crumbs and beat until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 x ⅓ cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until solid.
- Press the popsicles into the remaining cookie crumbs to serve.
There are no comments for this entry yet.