mango, lime and coconut popsicles
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1½ cups (375ml) coconut water
- Place the mango, lime, rice malt syrup and ½ cup (125ml) of the coconut water in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour a layer of the mango mixture into 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds and freeze for 30 minutes. Top with a layer of coconut water and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Finish with a layer of mango mixture and freeze for 30 minutes before inserting popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for a further 2–3 hours or until frozen. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.