one-bowl banana cake
- 4 medium ripe bananas (1½ cups mashed)
- ½ cup (125ml) light flavoured
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups (265g) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups (225g) self-raising
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the bananas in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add the oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla and mix to combine. Add the flour and cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Pour into a 22cm round cake tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Cook for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to stand in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire wrack to cool completely. Serves 8–10.
Delicious cake, very moist and easy to make.
This is a new family favourite!!!
Moist and tastes great.
So quick and easy with very few ingredients. Love it