pawpaw and lime ice
- 1.2kg ripe pawpaw, peeled, seeds removed and chopped
- ½ cup (125ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- ⅓ cup (115g) honey
- 3 cups (750ml) coconut water
- Place the pawpaw, lime juice, lime rind, honey and coconut water in a blender and blend for 1–2 minutes or until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 2 large (35cm x 27cm) zip-lock bags and seal, squeezing out as much air as possible. Lay the bags flat on a large oven tray and freeze for 3 hours or until frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and, using a rolling pin, gently crush. Spoon into small glass cups or dishes to serve. Serves 4–6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.