raisin, oat and choc-chip cookies
- ⅔ cup (120g) brown sugar
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 175g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (150g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of (baking) soda
- 2 cups (180g) rolled oats
- ¼ cup (105g) raisins
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place both the sugars, vanilla, butter and egg in the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined. Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda and oats and process until combined. Add the raisins and chocolate and using a spoon, mix to combine.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough at a time into balls and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper, leaving room to spread. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until golden. Cool on the trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 24.
There are no comments for this entry yet.