salted caramel chocolate brownies
- ¾ cup (120g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1¼ cups (220g) brown sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup (120g) store-bought thick caramel or dulce de leche
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 150g unsalted butter, melted
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place the flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the caramel,vanilla, eggs and butter and whisk until smooth. Stir through the chocolate and spoon the mixture into a 20cm square cake tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Sprinkle with the salt and cook for 30–35 minutes or until just firm around the edges. Allow to cool in the tin before cutting into squares. Makes 16.
There are no comments for this entry yet.