asparagus with tarragon butter
- 600g green asparagus, trimmed
- 600g white asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup chopped tarragon
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Cook the asparagus in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 2–3 minutes until just tender. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Place the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper in a small bowl and stir to combine. Spoon the tarragon dressing over the asparagus to serve. Serves 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.