baked chicken curry
- 8 x 125g chicken thigh fillets, skin on
- ⅓ cup (100g) store-bought Thai red curry paste
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- coriander (cilantro) and basil leaves, snow pea (mange tout)
- tendrils or shoots and lime wedges, to serve
- steamed greens and jasmine rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the chicken, skin-side up, in a heavy-based ovenproof casserole dish. Combine the curry paste, coconut milk, stock and fish sauce and pour over the chicken. Add the lime leaves, cover with a lid and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the lid and bake for a further 20–25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and golden. Sprinkle with the coriander, basil, snow pea tendrils and serve with lime wedges, steamed greens and jasmine rice. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.