greek-inspired lamb meatballs
- ⅓ cup (65g) couscous
- ⅔ cup (160ml) chicken stock
- 300g lamb mince (ground lamb)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 80g feta, coarsely chopped
- flatbread, hummus, baby spinach leaves, mint leaves and halved cherry tomatoes, to serve
- Place the couscous in a bowl and pour over the hot stock. Cover with plastic wrap and stand until the stock has been absorbed. Combine the couscous, mince, honey, rind, rosemary, salt and pepper and mix well. Stir in the feta. Shape the mixture into ⅓-cup flat patties. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for 4–5 minutes each side or until cooked through. To serve, place flatbread on serving plates and spread with hummus. Top with spinach, mint, tomato and the meatballs. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.