banana and blueberry muffins
- 1 carton Wholesome Banana Bread
- 1½ cups medium ripe bananas (about 4 bananas), mashed
- ⅔ cup (160ml) light olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (300g) frozen blueberries
each carton contains:
- cake mix
- Follow the baking mix instructions.
- Stir through the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture between a 12 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) lightly greased muffin tray.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Turn out onto a wire rack. Serve warm or cool. Makes 12.
Love love love these delicious warm treats ~!