chicken, zucchini and kale pot pies
- 1½ cups (190g) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 x 120g zucchini (courgette), grated
- ½ cup (20g) finely chopped kale leaves, stems removed
- ½ cup (125ml) single (pouring) cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 sheets store-bought shortcrust pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the chicken, zucchini, kale, cream, mustard, parmesan, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 4 x 1¼-cup-capacity (310ml) ramekins and brush the edges with egg. Cut 4 rounds of pastry using the ramekin as a guide.
- Using a 1cm-round pastry nozzle cut a small hole from each circle. Top the ramekins with the pastry and press to seal. Place the ramekins on a baking tray, brush the tops of the pastry with egg and bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.