chocolate-coated ice-cream bombs
- 500ml good-quality vanilla ice-cream
- 400g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper in the freezer for 10 minutes or until cold. Scoop teaspoonfuls of the ice-cream into balls and place on the cold tray. Return to the freezer for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place the chocolate and vegetable oil in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat.
- Working quickly, dip the ice-cream balls into the chocolate mixture using a fork. Place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Return to the freezer for 30 minutes or until the chocolate has set. Makes 12.
There are no comments for this entry yet.