crispy leaf potatoes with oregano salt
- 5.5kg large sebago (starchy) potatoes, peeled
- 1 x 320g jar duck fat, melted
- 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons sea salt flakes, extra
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Trim the edges of each potato to make large rectangles and thinly slice on a mandolin. Place in a large bowl with the duck fat, salt and pepper and toss well to combine.
- Working in batches, arrange the potatoes upright from right to left in a 37cm x 24cm baking tray. Repeat with the remaining potatoes. Roast for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, golden and crisp.
- To make the oregano salt, place the oregano and half the extra salt in a small food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl and add the remaining salt. Serve with the potatoes. Serves 8–10.
donna hay team
Hi Mary Ann, yes you can print. There is a small round print button under the picture of the recipe - the first one next to save. The DH team
Am I now able to print this recipe? I there a print button?