fennel-infused vodka punch
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125ml) vodka
- ¼ cup (60ml) ouzo+
- 125g fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lemon juice
- crushed ice, to serve
- 1 litre (4 cups) lemonade
- Place the fennel, vodka and ouzo in a bowl and set aside for 1 hour.
- Place the blueberries and sugar in a bowl and lightly crush with a fork. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Place the fennel mixture, blueberries, lemon juice, ice and lemonade in a 1.5 litre-capacity (6 cups) jug and stir to combine. Makes 1.25 litres (5 cups).
+ Ouzo is an anise-flavoured liqueur popular in Greece.
There are no comments for this entry yet.