- 1kg thick natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 cup (250ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- rind of 1 lemon
- 8 peppercorns
- flatbread, to serve
- Place the yoghurt and salt in a bowl and mix until well combined. Place into a colander lined with fine muslin and place over a deep bowl. Refrigerate overnight. Discard drained liquid.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the labne mixture into balls and place in a bowl with the olive oil, garlic, lemon rind and peppercorns. Serve with flatbread. Serves 4–6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.