honey, cashew and buckwheat crunch
- ½ cup (100g) buckwheat
- ½ cup (80g) sunflower seeds
- 1 cup (150g) cashews, chopped
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- ⅓ cup (55g) sultanas
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the buckwheat, sunflower seeds, cashew, caraway, sultanas, salt, pepper, oil and honey in a large bowl and stir well to combine. Place on a large baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and cook, stirring halfway, for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Set aside to cool completely. Makes 2½ cups.
There are no comments for this entry yet.