rhubarb, orange and muesli crumbles
- 1 bunch rhubarb (550g), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- ⅓ cup (80ml) orange juice
- ¾ cup (165g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 1½ cups (165g) natural (untoasted) fruit muesli
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the rhubarb, orange rind, juice and caster sugar in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Divide the rhubarb mixture between 4 x 1-cup-capacity (250ml) ovenproof ramekins and place on a baking tray.
- Place the muesli and butter in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon the crumble over the rhubarb and bake for 25 minutes or until the crumble is golden and the rhubarb is bubbling. Dust with icing sugar to serve. Makes 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.