roasted rosemary chicken with lentils
- ¼ cup chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1.5kg whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 2 x 440g cans lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup (120g) black pitted olives
- ½ cup (125ml) chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF) Place the rosemary, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine. Place the chicken and onions in a baking dish and pour over the rosemary mixture. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Add lentils, olives and stock and cook for a further 30 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.