smoked salmon, mascarpone and tarragon pâté
- 250g mascarpone
- ⅓ cup tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- cracked black pepper
- 300g smoked salmon, chopped
- salmon roe and seeded crackers, to serve
- Place the mascarpone, tarragon, mustard, lemon rind, lemon juice and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the smoked salmon and pulse until just combined.
- Divide among serving bowls or sterilised jars+ and top with salmon roe. Serve the pâté with seeded crackers. Serves 6.
+ To sterilise jars preheat oven to 120°C. Wash the jars and their metal lids in soapy water, rinse and place on a baking tray. Place in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before filling.
There are no comments for this entry yet.