smoked salmon, wasabi and radish
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 8 thick slices white bread
- 1 bunch radishes (500g), thinly sliced
- 8 slices (250g) smoked salmon
- cracked black pepper, to serve
- micro (baby) shiso leaves (optional), to serve
- Place the cream cheese, wasabi and lime rind in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread each slice of bread with a little of the cream cheese mixture. Top half the slices with radish and sandwich with remaining bread, cream cheese-side down. Spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on the top of each sandwich and top with the salmon.
- Cut the crusts from each sandwich and slice into three fingers. Sprinkle with pepper and top with shiso leaves, if using, to serve. Makes 12.
There are no comments for this entry yet.