soy and chilli pork with snake beans
- 4 x 220g pork cutlets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 small red chillies, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5cm pieces (25g) ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 300g snake beans, blanched and chopped
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF). Use a small, sharp knife to score the pork. Place in a non-metallic bowl with the soy, chilli, garlic and ginger. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes. Heat the oil in a large non-stick ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Cook pork for 2 minutes each side. Add marinade, cover and cook in oven for 15–20 minutes or until cooked through and sticky. Serve with the snake beans. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.