sparkling white sangria
- 1 bottle (750ml) chilled sparkling wine
- ²/³ cup (160ml) elderflower cordial
- 2 cups (500ml) chilled soda water
- ½ cup (75g) white cherries
- ½ cup (75g) red cherries
- 1 peach, stone removed, cut into thin wedges
- 1 white peach, stone removed, cut into thin wedges
- 1 nectarine, stone removed, cut into thin wedges
- Mix to combine the wine, cordial and soda in a 2-litre-capacity jug. Using a small knife, cut a slit in the side of each cherry. Add the cherries, peaches and nectarines to the jug and stir to combine. Pour over ice to serve. Makes 1.41L.
Serves 6–8 (6.5 standard drinks).
There are no comments for this entry yet.