citrus delicious pudding
- 90g butter, softened
- 1 ½ cup (330g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 ½ cup (375ml) milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) lemon juice
- ½ cup (75g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF). Place the butter, sugar, milk, eggs, lemon juice, flour, baking powder and orange rind in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into a lightly greased 5 cup-capacity (1.25 litre) ovenproof dish and bake for 1 hour or until golden.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve. Serves 6
There are no comments for this entry yet.