easy apple tart
- 2 red apples, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 80g butter, melted
- 1 sheet ready-prepared puff pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
double (thick) cream or ice-cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF). Place the apple, sugar, cinnamon and butter in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Cut the pastry into 4 equal squares and score the edges to create a 1cm border.
- Layer with the apple mixture and brush with the egg. Place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and cook for 10–15 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Serve with double cream or ice-cream. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.