pork sausage roll bites
- 1 cup (70g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 500g pork mince
- 1 x 5cm piece ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chilli jam
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ½ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed, halved
- 2 teaspoons black and white sesame seeds
- chilli sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the breadcrumbs and milk in a large bowl and stir to combine. Add the mince, ginger, garlic, chilli jam, 1 of the eggs, salt and coriander and stir until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the pastry sheets, placing it along one edge, and roll to enclose. Place the rolls, seam-side down, on large baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Lightly whisk the remaining egg, brush the sausage rolls and sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Cut each log into 6 pieces and bake for 18–20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with the chilli sauce. Makes 24.
There are no comments for this entry yet.