tarragon chicken and ham pasties
- 1 cup (160g) shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup (70g) thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup (120g) grated gruyère
- ½ cup (120g) sour cream
- ¼ cup tarragon leaves
- 2 sheets store-bought shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the chicken, ham, cheese, sour cream and tarragon leaves in a bowl and mix well to combine. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares. Place ¼ cup of the mixture into the centre of each square and brush the edges with egg. Gather the corners into the centre and press together to seal the edges.
- Place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and brush with egg. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.