turkey and cream cheese rolls
- 3 cups (80g) baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup (120g) cream cheese
- sea salt flakes and cracked black pepper
- 200g shaved turkey
- ⅓ cup (100g) cranberry sauce
- 4 rectangular flatbread wraps
- Place 1 cup of the spinach leaves, the cream cheese, salt and pepper in a small food processor and blend until smooth. Spread the spinach mixture over each wrap. Divide the remaining spinach leaves, turkey and cranberry sauce between the wraps, roll up and cut each wrap into 6 pieces to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.