vanilla and almond rice pudding
- 1 cup (200g) arborio rice
- 1 litre almond milk
- ⅔ cup (150g) caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- maple syrup and double (thick) cream, to serve
- Place the rice, almond milk, sugar and vanilla bean and seeds in a large saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 12–15 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes then remove the vanilla bean. Serve with maple syrup and double cream. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.