with creamy yoghurt celeriac salad
- ¾ cup (210g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- 700g celeriac (celery root), peeled and shredded
- ¼ cup dill sprigs
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup oregano leaves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 x 180g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- micro (baby) lemon balm leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the yoghurt, mustard, salt, chives, celeriac and half the dill in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Place the paprika, sumac, cayenne
pepper, garlic, oregano and pepper on a tray and mix to combine. Press all sides of the salmon into the mixture to coat.
- Place the
salmon on a large oven tray lined with
non-stick baking paper. Drizzle with the oil and cook for 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
the celeriac mixture and salmon between plates and top with lemon balm, salt, pepper and remaining dill to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.