coconut panna cotta
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut water
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- coconut flakes, to serve
- 125g raspberries, to serve
- 1 tablespoon light agave syrup+
- Place the water in a small bowl, sprinkle over the gelatine and stir to combine. Set aside for 5 minutes or until the gelatine has absorbed.
- Place the coconut water, coconut cream and vanilla bean and seeds in a saucepan over low heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the gelatine mixture and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Strain and pour into 4 x ¾-cup-capacity (180ml) bowls. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and serve with the raspberries and agave syrup. Makes 4.
+ Agave syrup is a natural sweetener from the agave plant. Find it in health food stores and some supermarkets.
There are no comments for this entry yet.