grilled broccolini and labne almond tart
- 1½ cups (240g) almonds
- 2 tablespoons store-bought dukkah
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 bunches (300g) broccolini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, extra
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 300g labne (yoghurt cheese)
- ⅓ cup (55g) smoked almonds, roughly chopped
- micro (baby) coriander (cilantro) leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). To make the almond base, place the almonds, dukkah, oil and egg in a food processor and process, scraping down the sides occasionally, for 3–4 minutes or until the mixture is fine and comes together.
- Press into a lightly greased 22cm loose-based fluted tart tin and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Prick the base with a fork. Place on a large oven tray and cook for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat a char-grill pan over high heat. Place the broccolini, oil, chilli, lemon rind, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to coat. Cook the broccolini mixture, in batches, for 2 minutes, turning halfway.
- To assemble the tart, carefully remove the base from the tin and spread with the labne. Top with the broccolini, smoked almond and coriander to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.