jam drop cookies
- 2 cups (300g) buckwheat flour+
- 1½ cups (180g) almond meal (ground almonds)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ¾ cup (180ml) maple syrup
- ½ cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup (110g) cherry jam
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the flour, almond meal, cinnamon, salt, maple syrup and oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper, allowing a little room to spread. Press your thumb gently into the middle of each cookie and fill with ½ teaspoon of the jam. Bake for 14–16 minutes or until golden and crisp. Makes 24.
+ Buckwheat flour is a gluten-free flour available from health food stores and online.
There are no comments for this entry yet.