kingfish with chilli-soy dressing
- 500g kingfish fillet, skin removed and trimmed
- 1 green onion (scallion), thinly sliced
- ½ cup mint leaves
- chilli-soy dressing
- 1 tablespoon chilli paste+
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- To make the chilli-soy dressing, place the chilli paste, vinegar and soy in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Using a sharp knife, thinly slice the fish. Arrange on a serving platter, spoon over the chilli-soy dressing and top with the onion and mint to serve. Serves 4.
+ We used chilli paste in soy bean oil (also called roasted chilli paste), available from Asian supermarkets and grocers.
There are no comments for this entry yet.