mango and ginger
almond trail mix
- 1 cup (150g) dried mango, sliced
- ¼ cup (45g) linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1½ cups (240g) almonds
- 1½ tablespoons finely grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¾ cup (180ml) mango nectar
- 1 cup (50g) flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place the mango, linseeds, almonds, ginger, cardamom and ½ cup of the mango nectar in
a bowl and stir to combine. Place on a large baking tray and cook, stirring halfway, for 30 minutes.
- Place the coconut and remaining mango nectar in a bowl and stir to combine. Evenly spread the coconut mixture over the almond mixture and cook for a further
8 minutes or until golden and crisp. Set aside to cool completely. Makes 4 cups.
NOTE: This trail mix will keep in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
There are no comments for this entry yet.