salmon and silver beet wraps with labne
- ½ cup (75g) sesame seeds
- 800g skinless salmon fillets, cut into
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 8 silver beet (Swiss chard) leaves, trimmed
- 300g tub store-bought marinated labne (yoghurt cheese), drained
- 3 zucchini (courgettes), grated
- 1 cup radish sprouts+
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Place the sesame seeds on a large plate and roll the salmon in the seeds, pressing to coat all sides.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook the salmon, in batches, for 3–4 minutes, turning, or until golden. While the salmon is cooking, place the silver beet in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and allow to stand for 30 seconds. Drain and place in a bowl of iced water to refresh. Drain and pat dry with a clean tea towel.
- To serve, spread each silver beet leaf with 2 tablespoons of the labne. Top with the zucchini, salmon, radish sprouts and roll to enclose. Serve with lemon wedges. Makes 8.
+ You can substitute radish sprouts for any sprout you prefer.
There are no comments for this entry yet.