kimchi, bacon and pea fried rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 200g streaky bacon, chopped
- 4 cups cooked long-grain rice+, cooled
- 1 cup (160g) frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 cup (280g) store-bought kimchi, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions (scallions), thinly sliced, to serve
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat.
- Add the bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
- Add the rice, peas, kimchi and soy sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Top with the onion to serve. Serves 2 or 4 as a side.
+ 1⅓ cups (265g) uncooked rice will yield 4 cups cooked rice.
There are no comments for this entry yet.