lemon curd gingernut tarts
- 250g store-bought gingernut biscuits
- 75g unsalted butter, chopped and melted
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- 1 cup (350g) store-bought lemon curd
- 125g blueberries, to serve
- Place the biscuits and butter in a food processor and process until fine. Line 6 x ½-cup-capacity (125ml) muffin tins with strips of non-stick baking paper.
- Place ¼ cup of the biscuit mixture into each tin, pressing the mixture into the base and sides. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Place the cream in a medium bowl and whisk until soft peaks form. Remove the biscuit cases from the tins and fill with the cream. Top with the lemon curd and blueberries to serve. Makes 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.