char-grilled thai lamb cutlets
with green bean salad
- ⅓ cup (80ml) coconut milk
- ⅓ cup (100g) Thai red curry paste
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 12 x 70g lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons caster (superfine) sugar
- 300g sugar snap peas, trimmed and blanched
- 250g green beans, shredded and blanched
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves
- lime wedges, to serve
- Place the coconut milk, ¼ cup of the curry paste, 1 tablespoon of the lime juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the lamb and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- While the lamb is marinating, place the oil, sugar, the remaining curry paste and lime juice in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add the sugar snap peas, beans, onion and basil and gently toss to coat. Set aside.
- Preheat a char-grill pan over medium heat. Cook the lamb, in batches, for 4 minutes each side or until charred and just cooked through. Serve the lamb with the salad and lime wedges. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.