cheese and kimchi toasties
- ½ cup (50g) grated mozzarella
- ½ cup (60g) grated cheddar
- ½ cup (140g) kimchi (see tip)
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- softened butter, for spreading
- Divide half the combined cheeses between two of the sourdough slices, top with the kimchi and remaining cheese. Sandwich together with the remaining bread and spread the outsides with butter.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat and cook the sandwiches for 3 minutes or until golden. Turn and cook, covered, for a further 3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Serves 2.
Tip: You can find ready-made kimchi at Asian supermarkets and grocery stores.
There are no comments for this entry yet.